TROLLS WITH GOALS is a team challenge event. Not all members of a team are required to participate in the challenges, however and ideal number for a team would be ten people. This would allow everyone the opportunity to participate in at least one of the ten challenges.
All challenges are designed to allow for maximum participation. Some challenges are less physically demanding than others, none are designed to be physically limiting to the average participant. Thus, allowing for all ages to participate.
Corporate or Workplace Teams have the opportunity to utilize the benefits of this event as a team building exercise and increase moral through teamwork and fun, all while working together to reach a common goal and raise money for a very worthy cause.
Family Teams and Individuals are also welcome and encouraged! Family Teams can be made up of one or more families and Individuals will be paired to create a team or paired with a team who has an opening for an additional member.
All registered participants have the opportunity to purchase guest gate passes at a reduced rate prior to the event August 5th, 2012. These gate passes grant the guest entrance to the park and waterslide access. Perfect for additional family members! Guest passes are purchased at time of registration and are limited.
Once the choice is made to join our challenge and make a difference, now you have to raise the funds. There are a number of different ways to do so, here are just a few suggestions;
Family Teams (suggested goal is $1000 for 10 participants)
• Personal Pledges, forms are provided or pledges can be made online through the Children’s
Hospital Foundation website. All pledges over $10 will receive a tax receipt.
• Bake Sales and Garage Sales
• Third Party fundraisers (Mom’s Pantry, Booster Juice, Pizza Hotline, Boston Booster ect…)
Corporate or Workplace Teams (suggested goal is $2000 for 10 participants)
• Personal Pledges, forms are provided or pledges can be made online through the Children’s Hospital Foundation website. All pledges over $10 will receive a tax receipt.
• Denim Days or Crazy Hat Days, employees pay a loonie or toonie to wear denim when normally not permitted or a crazy hat or similar.
• Decal Sales, retail outlets or public establishments can sell themed decals for customers to pledge a $1 towards to raise money.
• Proceed Donations, percentage of sales from a particular item donated to the cause.
• Raffles and Draws
• Hot Dog lunch, work place BBQ
• Corporate Sponsorship
Once registered our event management team is available to work with you to help generate ideas for a variety of options! For further information please contact:
Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer at email@example.com